- Soothes a sore belly or menstrual cramp– Hot water naturally relaxes the muscles that are causing some of the pain. Hot water can also aid in diminishing menstrual cramps. The hot water has a calming and soothing effect on the abdominal muscles, which eventually can help to cure cramps and spasms.Recommended- 12 TIPS TO REDUCE MENSTRUAL CRAMPS NATURALLY
- Goodbye, fat-Hot water is great for maintaining a healthy metabolism, which is what you want if you’re trying to lose fat. The best way to do this is to kick start your metabolism early in the morning with a glass of hot water, honey, and lemon. As an added bonus, hot water will help to break down the body fat in your body.Recommended-FAST WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
- Acts as an excellent post–workout drink-It’s time to replace your energy drink with warm water post workout. Drinking warm water after a workout not only replenishes vitamins and minerals in your body but also re-hydrates you, and kick starts your metabolic process. In addition to this, warm water continues the calorie burning process post-workout.
- Induces sleep-Sipping warm water during your meals (especially during dinner) or before going to bed, not only aids in digestion and cleansing your body of toxins but also helps your body relax and soothes your nerves. Additionally, it will also make you feel rejuvenated in the morning and prevent midnight cravings.Recommended-CAN’T SLEEP? HERE ARE SOME TIPS TO BEAT INSOMNIA
- Calms a sore throat-Drinking hot water is an excellent remedy for colds, coughs, and a sore throat. It dissolves a cough and also helps to remove it from your respiratory track. As such, it can provide relief from a sore throat. It also helps in clearing nasal congestion.
- Healthy shiny hair-Drinking hot water is also good for obtaining soft, shiny hair. It energizes the nerve endings in your hair roots and makes them active. This is beneficial for getting back the natural vitality of your hair and keeping it healthy. Hot water keeps your scalp hydrated and helps fight against dry scalp or dandruff.Recommended-AMAZING HAIR PACKS FOR LONG AND HEALTHY HAIR
- Let’s get that blood flowing– Enhances Blood Circulation and Promotes A Healthy Nervous System.Another important benefit of drinking hot water is that it enhances your blood circulation, which is important for proper muscle and nerve activity. In addition, it keeps your nervous system healthy by breaking down the fat deposits around it.
- Constipation is gone-Hot water is particularly beneficial for digestion. Studies have shown that drinking cold water during or after a meal can harden the oil present in the consumed foods. This can create a fat deposit on the inner wall of your intestine, which can eventually result in intestinal cancer. However, if you replace the glass of cold water with hot, you can avoid this problem. In addition, hot water is beneficial to digestion, which is what you want after a meal.
- Body detoxification-Hot water is fantastic for helping your body to detox. When you drink hot water, your body temperature begins to rise, which results in sweat. You want this to happen because it helps to release toxins from your body and cleanse it properly. For optimal results, add a squeeze of lemon before drinking.
- Prevents Acne and Pimples-The benefits for your skin just keep on coming. Hot water deep cleanses your body and eliminates the root causes of acne-related infections.Recommended-WANT AN ACNE FREE COMPLEXION? TRY THESE HOME REMEDIES
- Halts premature aging-Premature aging is a woman’s worst nightmare, but luckily, this can be prevented by drinking warm water. The presence of toxins in the body can lead to aging faster, but warm water can help cleanse the body from those toxins while repairing skin cells to increase elasticity.Recommended-TIPS TO FOLLOW FOR AGELESS BEAUTY
P.S.: If you liked this post, you might also like 10 ANCIENT AYURVEDA RITUALS FOR HEALTHY LIFE and BEAUTY BENEFITS OF DRINKING COCONUT WATER DAILY.
Drive more traffic to your blog using performance based marketing.
Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
You may connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn .
Thanks for reading.
Stay happy, stay healthy.