Looking terrific and feeling fantastic is closely linked, after all, confidence is incredibly attractive. To counteract an overly complicated world, we’ll prescribe three dead-simple beauty tips that any woman can utilize to not only look better but feel better as well.
Shiny hair, smooth skin, and on-the-mark fashion are a killer combination.
Expert Secrets for Effortless Beauty
- Invest in a versatile haircut! Get expert advice for a cut that works with your hair texture and face shape. Aim for a cut that falls into place without the need for multiple hair care tools or complex daily curling (or straightening) rituals. If styling becomes time-consuming — you need a trim. Visit the salon regularly rather than fighting with unruly hair. A well-maintained and face-flattering haircut makes styling simple and allows you to easily create different looks to fit your mood, outfit or occasion.
- Keep a go-to outfit handy! If an impromptu date night comes up or a career-enhancing work meeting suddenly pops onto your calendar, be ready. Have a one-piece, easy-to-slip-on LBD on standby — clean, unwrinkled and paired with your favorite jewelry and shoes. Have a perfectly fitting, work-worthy yet elegant jacket always in the closet. Keep vacation wear on hand for sudden getaway opportunities. A little advance prep takes the anxiety out of these events — and lets you prepare for anything in a flash.
- Get Waxed! Shaving is often done in a rushed and dangerously slippery environment — after a shower and before the workday (or a big event). And we all have to shave more often than we’d like. Save yourself the mess and stress — just schedule a professional waxing appointment every six weeks or so. You’ll feel pampered at the waxing salon and, between visits, enjoy effortlessly smooth skin. With regular visits to the waxing salon, you can look wonderful on short notice and always wear what you want with complete confidence.
How to Bring Out Your Unique, Natural Attractiveness
The following may not seem like beauty tips on the surface — but look deeper. Beauty depends upon physical and emotional wellbeing, so …
- Bonus tip 1: Remember to be good to yourself and seek the balance between work and life, action and peace. Feed your body properly, drink plenty of fresh water and exercise to stay strong and energetic. Practice good sleep hygiene. Achieving truly restful sleep (the foundation for beauty) means winding down and shutting off screens well before bedtime. For deep, restorative rest, sleep in a dark, cool and quiet room for at least seven hours nightly.
- Bonus tip 2: Spend time with supportive individuals that make you feel wonderful. Being with people you love, people you can relax with, learn from and depend upon is the greatest gift in life. You deserve it. These are the people who enrich your existence and make you smile — bringing out your unique, natural beauty from within.
Let’s face it. Life, in general, is just too hectic these days. We think streamlining, simplification and a little pampering are key to happiness and natural attractiveness. Use our ready-for-anything beauty tips, guaranteed to save you time, eliminate anxiety and help you (almost spontaneously) make a confident, grand entrance at an upcoming event.
For now, signing off until next post. Please motivate me by giving your feedback as a comment and also share your views. Don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
You may connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
Image source- Google images
- TOP 10 DIY BEAUTY TRICKS WITH COCONUT OIL
- REVIEW-MOIZ CLEANSING LOTION (FOR SENSITIVE SKIN)
- REVIEW – THE BODY SHOP TEA TREE RANGE
- TOP NATURAL SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS TO LOOK FOR IN YOUR BEAUTY PRODUCTS
- 7 BEAUTY HABITS TO GET GLOWING SKIN IN SUMMER
- THE IMPORTANCE OF pH BALANCE ON SKIN
- THE BENEFITS OF OILY SKIN
- THE MOST POPULAR SKIN WHITENING REMEDIES YOU CAN USE
- NATURAL SKIN BLEACHING (LIGHTENING) INGREDIENTS
- FIND OUT YOUR SKIN TONE
2 विचार “3 SIMPLE BEAUTY TIPS TO MAKE HEADS TURN YOUR WAY&rdquo पर;
A brilliant series of good advice, really!
पसंद करेंपसंद करें
Thank you 🙂 much appreciated 🙂
पसंद करेंपसंद करें