Ear infection is a usual health issue in both children and adults. Many reasons are leading to this disease such as bacterial infection, allergies, moisture build-up, etc. However, this is not a fatal disease that you can treat by applying natural home remedies. They are safe, effective and cause no side effects on the patients. In our article today, we will introduce you to some natural remedies to help you treat an ear infection fast.
Tea Tree Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Tea tree oil is one of the most reliable solutions that help you get rid of an ear infection safely and quickly. It has antiseptic, antibacterial and antiviral properties; so it can help to treat the infection caused by viruses effectively. Also, the healing properties of tea tree oil make it a powerful substance to soothe the pain and irritation from the ear infection. Here are the directions:
- Firstly, mix 3 – 4 drops of tea tree oil with a quarter cup of olive oil
- Secondly, use a dropper to drop some oil to your affected ear and wait for several minutes
- Remove the oil (it may contain dust and impurities)
- Finally, use a cotton swab to clean your ear
- Apply this remedy twice per day in two days; you will feel the improvement.
Note: It is possible for you to massage the ear behind with the mixture of tea tree oil and olive oil.
Lavender Essential Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Lavender essential oil has antifungal and antibacterial properties so it can help to reduce the infection and ease the pain significantly. When being combined with lemon essential oil, which has analgesic properties, it makes up a potent remedy to alleviate the pain.
- Firstly, prepare 2 or 3 drops of lavender essential oil and dab it on one side of a small cotton ball
- Secondly, place this cotton ball in your ear (choose a position that the ball cannot fall or push inside)
- Finally, in your palm, add 1 or 2 drops of lemon essential oil and a half teaspoon of coconut oil. Mix them well and use this mixture to massage your ear behind. Start at the top and move towards the jaw (Remember not to use upward motions)
- Continuously massage your ear till the entire oil is used and let the cotton ball stay in your ear until you feel less painful.
Garlic Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Besides tea tree oil, garlic is considered one of the most effective ingredients for ear infection treatment. It has antimicrobial properties, which is helpful in killing the bacteria and virus that cause an ear infection. Especially, warm garlic oil can help to remove the wax building up in your ear.
Remedy 1: Garlic Oil
- Firstly, warm some garlic oil
- Secondly, use a dropper to pour 2 – 3 drops of this warmed oil to your affected ear
- Finally, lie on your side to face up the ear with infection
- Stay in this position for 15 minutes
- Follow these steps twice a day to get the best result.
Remedy 2: Garlic And Mustard Oil
- Firstly, add 2 garlic cloves to 2 tablespoons of mustard oil
- Secondly, cook until the mixture becomes black, turn off the heat and strain the solution.
- Finally, cool the oil and then use a dropper to add some drops to the infected year.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Ear Infection Treatment:
Apple cider vinegar has been used for ear infection treatment for a quite long time. It has antifungal and antibacterial properties, so it is useful in treating fungi and viruses that cause infection. Moreover, apple cider vinegar is famous for its healing properties that can help to soothe the irritation and itchiness very quickly.
- Firstly, mix apple cider vinegar with the same amount of water
- Secondly, dip a clean cotton ball into this mixture
- Then, wring out the excess liquid and place the cotton ball in your infected ear.
- Wait for 5 – 7 minutes
- Finally, remove the cotton ball and dry your ear
- Apply this remedy 2 or 3 times per day to get rid of an ear infection as soon as possible.
Onion Juice For Ear Infection Treatment:
It is demonstrated that onion can help to reduce the ear infection effectively. It possesses extensive medicinal properties. Furthermore, onion juice, which is warm, can help to treat the swelling and irritation effectively. Although you do not like its pungent odor, you are advised to apply this remedy to get rid of an ear infection fast.
Remedy 1: Onion Juice
- Firstly, heat a small onion in an oven and strain to take the juice
- Secondly, use a dropper to add some drops of onion juice to the infected ear
- Finally, tilt your head down slightly for the oil to flow out
Remedy 2: Onion Compress
- Firstly, bake an onion for 30 minutes
- Secondly, grab the baked onion in a cloth
- Finally, place it near your ear
- Apply these remedies every two hours until your pain disappears.
Castor Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Having antimicrobial properties, castor oil can help to remove the bacteria and fungi causing ear infection effectively. Moreover, the warm castor oil is useful in easing the pain and soothing the skin within your ear. Also, using castor oil is an excellent way to remove the wax building in your ear.
- Firstly, warm a few drops of castor oil slightly and place them in your ear
- Secondly, put a cotton plug to your ear and go to bed with this ear upward
- Finally, use a cotton bud to clean your ear in the next morning
- Continuously follow these directions in a week to thoroughly treat the ear infection.
Basil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Basil, which is also called Tulsi, has medicinal properties. Primarily, it is dominant in treating the ear infection. By using basil, you can get rid of ear infection within a few days only. Here are the directions on how to get rid of an ear infection quickly with basil leaves.
- Firstly, crush some basil leaves to take the juice
- Secondly, apply the juice to the infected ear (both inside and outside of your ear but do not allow the liquid to reach your ear canal)
- Finally, let it stay and do this remedy every few hours to achieve the proper result soon.
Mullein Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Thanks to the anti-inflammatory properties, mullein oil can help to treat the infection and inflammation as it can reduce the superoxide radicals. Also, it has antibacterial properties so the ear infection will be treated very quickly by using his magic herb.
- Firstly, warm 2 – 3 drops of mullein oil
- Secondly, use a dropper to apply some drops to the affected ear
- Wait for about 15 minutes
- Finally, remove the oil and clean your ear
- Apply this remedy twice per day to keep away from the ear infection entirely.
Oregano Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Being famous for its antibacterial properties, the oil of oregano can help to reduce the infection, pain, and swelling caused by the ear infection. However, never put this oil into your ear, or else, your ear infection will become worse.
- Firstly, prepare some drops of oregano oil
- Secondly, rub this oil to the outside and back parts of your ear
- Let it stay here and repeat these directions after several hours.
Coconut Oil For Ear Infection Treatment:
Coconut oil is rich in liposomal lauric acids, which has antimicrobial properties. Also, coconut oil has anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties; so it is said to be a potent treatment for the ear infection.
- Use a dropper to add 2 drops of coconut oil to the infected ear. Remember to open and close your jaw several times so that the oil can reach the ear canal
- Place the cotton ball in your ear
- Wait for 15 to 20 minutes
- Follow this remedy twice per day so that you can get rid of this issue soon.
Above are ten proven natural home remedies to help you get rid of an ear infection fast. Although this issue is not dangerous, the sooner you treat it, the better your health is. Hope that you will find this article helpful after reading. All content provided is for informational and educational purposes. We recommend you consult a healthcare professional to determine which method is appropriate for you.
Author Bio: This guest post is by Emily Pham, a blogger with many years of experience in searching the best natural home remedies for beauty and health issues.
For now, signing off until next post. please motivate me by giving your feedback as the comment and also share your views. Please don’t forget to like, subscribe, comment and share with your loved ones.
- MIGRAINE- THE INVISIBLE ILLNESS
- WHAT KIND OF A HEADACHE DO YOU SUFFER?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- DEAR STRESS, LET’S BREAK UP!
- HOW PROTEIN CAN HELP YOU IN WEIGHT-LOSS
- STOPPING THAT REBOUND IN WEIGHT
- Multivitamins; A Health Liability?
- THE INGREDIENTS OF HEALTHY LIFESTYLE
- BEAUTY BENEFITS OF DRINKING COCONUT WATER DAILY
- BAD HABITS THAT CAN RUIN YOUR HEALTH (WORTH QUITTING)
2 विचार “10 Proven Natural Remedies To Treat An Ear Infection&rdquo पर;
Awesome! Thanks for sharing this. Gotta share this to my nephew to try. This will gonna save him lots of bucks too.
पसंद करेंपसंद करें
Thanks Reyn 🙂
पसंद करेंपसंद करें