Hurt feelings are inevitable. Everybody gets hurt at some point in time by someone or something. And this is completely natural. The problem arises when people keep stuffing their feeling deep down and not able to express them. These bottled feelings start striking your mental and physical health and can have dangerous outcomes.
To be honest I always experienced that we are conditioned from childhood to hold our feelings especially negative feelings like sadness, anger, and hurt. We are habituated to not to express anger or hurt even if we are wounded deep inside. Especially as a woman Most of our mental energy goes into suppressing our true feeling because we spend our life seeking approval from everyone, pleasing others, saying “yes” when you often want to say “No” etc…
We are programmed to not be true with our feelings hence we end up ignoring and suppressing it.
WATCH THIS VIDEO IF YOU ARE FEELING HURT…
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
You may connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Emotional Independence: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think
- Want A Better Marriage? Learn To Listen To your Spouse
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it?