Smartphones are amazing. No doubt.
But when your elders tell you to put your phone away while eating, sleeping or studying. I think you should listen to them.
As a person who is trying to make living online in this digital world, I am fully aware of the addictive nature of mobile phones and it’s very hard to harness the benefits of our smartphones without falling prey to its intentionally addictive design.
Like gambling or shopping addiction, it releases a small shot of dopamine in various regions of the brain and keeps us coming back to it for more, even when we know we shouldn’t.
Smartphone addiction is a real thing! We are so obsessed with our smartphones. We are on phone while talking, working, walking, and driving basically all the time. Smartphones has become a part of our body. And most people get anxious when they are away from their phones and this is the real issue.
We just can’t help it!
But you know what: recognizing that you have a problem is the first step to fixing it, so congrats you clicked on this video. you are already a step ahead
A lot of people don’t even realize how much time they lose per day with their eyes glued to their mobile phone screens.
I am going to share few tips you can use to overcome your smartphone addiction and reclaim your place in the real world.
For now, signing off until next post.
Like and subscribe to The Life. & Do not forget to share this with your near and dear ones.
You may connect with me on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn & Instagram.
Thanks for reading | Stay happy, stay healthy.
- Emotional Independence: It’s Not As Difficult As You Think
- Want A Better Marriage? Learn To Listen To your Spouse
- 30 Relationship Rules That Are Often Ignored
- 5 Reasons Why Everyone Should Meditate
- How The Over Glorification Of Motherhood Hurts Us All | Mom Martyr
- 8 Psychological Tricks To Overcome Stress and Lift Mood Up
- How Anger Affects Your Brain and Body | Anger Management
- Reality of Women Empowerment in India
- Mental Health During Quarantine
- What’s happening inside the houses during a lock-down?
- Best Mental Health Exercise and Benefits
- All you need to know about “Anxiety Disorders”
- How to help loved one with anxiety disorder?
- DEPRESSION IN WOMEN- “WHOLE-BODY” ILLNESS
- What is Emotional Intelligence(EQ) and How to improve it